Monday, January 25, 2010

Americans Don't Care

I was watching the news during the gasoline crisis when prices kept going up and it seemed there was no end in sight and some commentator on there said that Americans didn't care about the environment or higher gas prices because we kept buying SUVs. Then the other day it was said that Americans don't care about the new health care plan. I'll tell you what I think, I think it doesn't matter what we think. Sure, we have opinions but there is no one who cares about those opinions, and someone who talks about politics at our break is wasting our time and they get strident and sometimes start yelling, I guess because they are powerless and the whole thing is pointless anyway. I think if there was a place we could go and be heard we would go there but there is not. What is going to happen is going to happen by the powers that exist today and Rosie from Poonatkee doesn't matter. Pulic opinion polls do show that people think they are being lied to, imagine that!

No comments:

Post a Comment