Saturday, November 21, 2009

Triplicity Ruler


Every 28 years of your life is ruled by a planet, a triplicity ruler. Okay, first you have to know what planet rules your chart. If you were born in the daytime then the Sun rules your chart. If you were born at night then the ruler is the Moon. I was born at night and my Moon is is the water sign of Cancer. My life is ruled by the Water triplicity. Here is how it works:
Fire = Sun Jupiter Saturn
Air = Saturn Mercury Jupiter
Earth = Venus Moon Mars
Water = Mars Venus Moon
Please be sure to check my work before taking it to heart as I can make mistakes, I am a fan of astrology but not an astrologer.
I was amused to see that my first ruler was Mars, as I grew up with a family at loggerheads with one another. My father was violent and my birth chart says I have a likelihood of being physically hurt by another because I won't back down. With my father that was a likelihood to say the least but I survived. At 29 I entered the rulership of Venus. Now the astrologer I have been reading says to see the strength or weakness of your ruling planet to see what these 28 years will be like.
Mars for me is in the 4th, the 4th represents secrets, mysteries, things underground, family. It is said by this astrologer to represent things that go up and down. It was a big secret that my father was beating my mother and it was a mystery why he (or anyone really) would want to do such a thing. The 4th is about the most powerful parent, which would be my father. But a planet symbolizes many things and Mars was me asserting myself, breaking free from the bonds and the promises to my mother to always keep this secret. (She would always protest she loved my father). You see, this sadistic beating of someone else in secret and that person agreeing with and not fighting against them, almost an S and M thing is subterranean, something underground. It was almost as if my mom wanted to be beaten, and then asked for sympathy and help from other people when it was her fault it was happening in the first place! (I don't give to those charities that help abused and battered women, it wouldn't suprise me if a great deal of them don't encourage and like it)
Then at 29 Venus rules my life and I am very interested in becoming an artist or a writer, I am loving music so much now. I always loved music, I think Venus just made me love it more. Now Venus is in the 12th house for me, the 12th is a BAD house traditionally. It represents things that are hidden, things about you the world does not know. Venus represents artistic talent and my talent is something that is hidden. Those who know that I've published belittle it, don't think much of it, and most often are not interested enough to read it at all. Now Barbara Streisand has Venus in the 12th so it doesn't mean the world won't love you, I do get published but I get precious little praise at home. So it has not been such a great time, Venus is a beneficial planet but she is full of bad spirit because she rules the BAD 6th house and she is in the BAD 12th house. It is hard for me to get inspired, to get to do my writing, to get people to think it important enough for me to allot time to it. However, once my writing gets to an editor I often get praise. Once a New York editor called all the Stubbs in my town until they found me on the phone to tell me how much they liked my story and to advise me I should buy a computer. (I was typing on an old Royal typewriter and using a ton of liquid paper.) So the 12th represents the public, the collective unconscious.
It is interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment