Thursday, September 3, 2009

Vesta

Vesta is an asteroid in astrology said to show where you may be dedicated. I think Vesta shows where you can focus your energies for the greatest benefit. My Vesta is exactly where my Mercury is. It is in the 2nd house of resources. The meaning couldn't be more clear, my talent for communication is my greatest resource.
Vesta is the Roman goddess of the hearth. Vestal virgins I read swore a vow of chastity for 30 years. A sacred fire burned in the temple that was never allowed to go out. A lot of people I've done charts for have Vesta in the 6th house of work, which means you should work hard at your job.
People interpret this asteroid differently but I think she is a clue to where in life is your place and your way to make your contribution in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment