Monday, July 13, 2009

Aries point Again!


This is a Hubble picture of the stars at the very center of the galaxy. In astrology it is thought to be an important point at 26 degrees of Sagittarius but I am writing now about the Aries point. I am writing about where I read elsewhere and by no means am an expert!
The Aries point is a solar node, the nodes of the Moon are well known. The north node of the moon being what your purpose is in this lifetime, or what lesson you are supposed to learn. The Aries point is the very beginning, and is said to be "where the spirit enters reality". It can be anywhere in a chart. You ask, what house is my Aries point in? This is your eternal beginning for your birth chart never changes. I found this an exciting idea.
Mine is in the 4th house of home, and how I cling to my home and how I do love it! It seems I cannot write anywhere else, which is a bit of a downer. I can't concentrate well away from home.
When a planet or point conjuncts (is in the same place as) the AP then the nature and energy of that planet has the added thrust to express collectively.
Like, this is what you are remembered for.
Like, this is how the public knows you.
A point would mean the angles of a chart, the first, fourth, seventh and tenth houses.
I am known as a homebody. I never go anywhere.
I would rather be known as "Goddess and Legendary Writer" but never mind.
I am talking now about zero degrees of Aires though it's said zero degrees of any cardinal sign would come into play if conjunct a planet or point. The cardinal signs are Aries, Cancer, Libra, and Carpicorn and they correspond to the beginning of each of the four seasons. Aries is Spring. If we can know where we begin then maybe we can understand ourselves much better and maybe this will help us become who we want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment