Sunday, March 8, 2009

Chart Patterns

How astrology came to be no one knows. It is ancient, more ancient than the pyramid building Egyptians and how it was done we just don't know. It is said to be like music and numerology. There are 360 degrees in a circle, and aspects are those derived from dividing that number with fives, sevens, and other numbers. The signs are divided into masculine and feminine. Like most people I am interested in my own chart. There is a mystery here, and it is keeping my up nights. I would rather think about astrology however than unpleasant things like work or bills.
There is enough to think about in astrology that I assure you that you will never have time to think about those bills and can leave them in the mailbox.
My path of fortune is in the sixth house of service to others, a house ruled by Virgo. My midheaven is in Virgo also. This means that I should live my life to be of service to others.
My ascendant is in Sagittarius, the explorer of higher spirtual learning. I have a grand trine in fire signs and fire represents inspiration. I am supposed to serve others by inspiring them on their spirtual journey is how I read this. This is strange. The only thing I inspire in life is my dog when I open the refrigerator. Astrology is like that, it sees each of us as special even if unknown to us just how we are special.
Maybe in a perfect world we would all be doing what it was God meant for us to do. Until then we can talk astrology and wonder. What kind of world was that ancient world where astrology first came to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment